EXPERT IN INTIMATE GYNAECOLOGY SURGERY
Patient privacy is taken very seriously. We adhere to strict confidentiality regulations and provide an environment that offers privacy throughout your visit. You can be confident that your consultations are handled with complete discretion. Your details are stored securely and your information is not disclosed without your consent.
During our treatment Dr Onuma &/or his staff will:
- Give you a clear explanation of the options for managing your symptoms.
- Obtain consent for any proposed treatment after a discussion about associated risks & benefits.
- Give you a guide as to costs associated with treatment.
- Always treat you with courtesy and respect.
- Encourage you to provide feedback on your care and treatment.
- Ensure your personal details including address and telephone numbers are up to date on our system. Please inform our staff of any changes at your earliest convenience.
- Be sure that you are well informed about the proposed treatment, as well as your role in managing your personal health.
- Answer the questions about your health and medical problems honestly as such problems may impact your treatment.
- Inform us of any change in your health, medication, or circumstances since your last visit.
- Treat us and other patients with respect and courtesy.
- Conduct yourself in an appropriate way so as not to interfere with the wellbeing of other patients or staff.
Payment is required on the day of your consultation. Booking or gap fees for surgery are required prior to surgery (usually 2 weeks beforehand). We accept cash, EFTPOS, VISA and Mastercard.
Your time is valuable and we try to keep to schedule. Please arrive 5 minutes prior to your appointment time. Emergencies and unforeseen circumstances may occasionally cause a delay, for which we apologise and seek your understanding and patience.
If you are unable to keep your appointment, please notify us as soon as possible. A fee for missed appointments may be charged if we have not been notified.
Attending your appointment
When you attend for consultation kindly bring with you a list of all the medications that you are taking. Please bring your referral letter and the results of any investigations that you have had recently, or which may be relevant to your visit. You may find it useful to make a list of the questions you wish to ask or the problems that you wish to have addressed. You may wish to have a support person attend with you
Excellence in Form and Function. Prevent, Treat and Maintain.
To make an appointment or request any additional information that will support you in finding out more about treatments and procedures that could be life-changing for you.Contact Us